Hey girl Hey! You know I love weddings, most of the weddings I shoot are outside in beautiful garden locations. Choosing a location for your big day is tough and because most place allow only one wedding per day, it's important to get started early. If you are planning an outdoor wedding ceremony in Rhode Island, I'd love to help you get a head start. Here are 5 beautful locations in Rhode Island to consider for your outdoor garden wedding.
- TIVERTON WEDDING VENUE: Tiverton wedding venue is situated at Rhode Island Tiverton Four Corners. The venue has beautiful mature trees, a pond and a sculpture garden. These give you a scenery that is gorgeously elegant for your wedding which also means plenty of places for your bridal portraits and family formals.The meeting house is very spacious, which makes it possible to have a medium sized wedding.
- BLITHEWOLD: Located in Bristol, Rhode Island, this wedding venue has the wow factor! This 33 acre estate has a collection of rare plants, an accessible greenhouse and gorgeous stone work. I would describe this venue as romantic and welcoming. It is perfect for large weddings and because of the size, has plenty of beautiful locations for photos. The garden ranges in character from poetic to practical and from mysterious to exotic. I would definitely add this to your list of locations to check out.
- HIDDEN BERRY FARM: Ahhh, you guys know I love intimate outdoor weddings and I am a sucker for romance. The Hidden Berry Farm in Westerly, Rhode Island is the perfect location for a romantic intimate wedding. This 10 acre farmland is divided into the orchard lawn, rustic barn and wedding garden. This location is great for a late summer - early fall wedding.
- DIAMOND HILL VINEYARD: My dream wedding location is at a vineyard. I'd hand out personalized wine bottles as favors to my guests and the photos I would take would be stunning. The Diamond Hill Vineyard in Cumberland Rhode Island is great for a summer wedding ceremony. Unfortunately at the moment, this venue does not allow receptions but it is a beautiful location to consider for your ceremony. Vineyards are romantic and elegant and this New England wedding photographers dream!
- SWEET BERRY FARM: Located in Middletown, Rhode Island, Sweet Berry Farm is another location perfect for an intimate wedding. From it's rustic and romantic styled barn with an indoor fieldstone fire place to its orchard field with apple AND peach orchards, this venue is picture perfect. If your dream wedding is in New England, I strongly urge you to consider this location!
From grand to intimate, if you are planning your wedding in New England, choosing a wedding venue is one of the hardest things you'll have to do. With so many beautiful locations to choose from, I know it is not easy. Whatever you decide to go with, send me a message, I'd love to be part of your beautiful day. Be sure to read about the Fritzmean Bride here and contact us.